Join our team as
Work Experience : 5 – 10 years
Gurgaon, Cyber City
- Strong Knowledge on containerization platform and orchestration (Docker, KubernetesTerra-form, ELK services)
- Hands on experience with configuration management tools like ansible, chef, puppet.
- Follows regular scrum processes. Continuously implement, evaluate and recommend improvement to CI/CD processes
- Strong experience working with CI/CD tools like Jenkins, Bamboo, GitLab
- Good Knowledge in Network concepts
- Strong experience with Web and Application Servers (Tomcat, Jboss, Nginx, Apache, WSO2)
- Experience running databases at scale especially Oracle, MongoDB, MySQL
- – 3-5 yrs with build and deploy tools like Jenkins or Mavens
- – At least 2 years experience on cloud infrastructure (AWS or AZURE)
- Extensive knowledge of software architecture, virtualization, and networking layers
- Extensive knowledge of Operating system (Linux, Windows) – Mandatory
- Configure Docker Swarm / Kubernetes Cluster for deploying services
Your key responsibilities would include
DevOps Engineer who is ideally a good programmer and knowledge of wide variety of open source technologies and tools. Being comfortable with frequent, incremental code testing and deployment. DevOps Engineer will drive the automation of multiple parts of infrastructure and deployment systems, striving to improve and shorten processes to enable engineering and operations teams work smarter and faster. Design and develop infrastructure interfaces for complex business applications. Contribute ideas for improvements in DevOps practices, delivering innovation through automation. Our environment and culture foster growth and present exciting opportunities to hone your skills in the industries that we support, and in business problem-solving. You will be responsible for softwares from ideas to codes and from tests to operations. You will make an impact on our clients and their businesses directly through your work and will see your ideas become realities. You will sharpen your technical skills, expand your collaborative methods, and develop a flair for leadership.
Do you have the following?
- 5-9 years •
- Strong expertise in Dev Ops tools: Deployment (Chef/Puppet/Ansible /Nebula/Nolio)
- SCM (TFS, GIT, ClearCase)
- Build tools (Ant,Maven, Make, Gradle)
- Artifact repositories (Nexes ,JFrogArtiFactory)
- CI tools (Jenkins, TeamCity),
- Experienced in scripting languages: Python, Ant, Bash and Shell
- Extensive experience with TFS / Git like distributed version control systems and their use in release management, branching, merging, and integration strategies
- Extensive understanding of CI best practices and tooling, preferably Jenkins
- Extensive experience in developing and automating deployment tools
- Expertise in managing Cloud / VMWare resources and good exposure on Dockers
- Working knowledge of operating systems( Unix, Linux, IBM AIX)
- Experience in installation , configuration and managing apache webserver, Tomcat/Jboss
- Good understanding of JVM, troubleshooting and performance tuning through thread dump and log analysis
- Backup and restoration of application/web servers data •
- Basic knowledge of network infrastructure for e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, Firewall, router, load balancer etc.
- Understanding of clusters, Virtual Hosts, JDBC, auto-deployment, session replication, URL redirections, Re-write rules, http-plugins, security certificates, etc.
- Experience in signing and designing highly available infrastructure • Advanced scripting skills to automate jobs (start, stop, recycle, deploy etc.) •
- Security Hardening of application/web server against known/unknown vulnerabilities. • Hands on experience of GCP/AWS/AZURE to create a network subnets, launch instances, create load balancer in a Production Environment
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Amazon Web Services, Azure or traditional hosting experience.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- Will be responsible for documentation of the implementation
- Is expected to deliver as planned
- Expected to work in rotational shifts when required