Join our team as
Full Stack Module Lead - WebRTC/WebSockets
- Work Experience : 5 – 10 years
Gurgaon, Cyber City
Roles and Responsibilities
As a Module Lead WebRTC developer, you will work with the fast-pacing development team, actively involved in all phases of our WebRTC product lifecycle, work with cutting edge technologies and contribute to the development of a unified communication system including the signaling, session description, and server-side logic.
Technical Skills :
- Experience in working with Websocket, Media Server etc.
- Integration of WebRTC using Janus , Jitsi (Jitsi Meet, Jitsi Video bridge) for Web and Mobile Applications
- Good exposure to Server-Side Implementation
- Strong experience with, RESTful APIs & Backend APIs.
- Good Understanding of Structured and Unstructured Databases
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git, SVN
- Exposure or working experience with the DevOps team to implement CICD practices would be advantageous.
- Exposure to Cloud services( AWS, Azure) would be advantageous.
- Experience with Signaling STUN/TURN and WebRtc underlying protocols.
- Deep understanding of networking including UDP and tools like Wireshark.
- Familiar with video codecs including H.264 and VP8.
- Experience in developing media applications and video conferencing.
- Experience with Node, Express Redis preferred.
- Good understanding of video/audio codecs, containers.
- Experience interacting with both REST based and Websocket APIs.
- Experience with MongoDB preferred.
Job Responsibilities :
- Contribute to design reviews, code reviews, and test case reviews
- Technology evaluation and recommendation for application architecture problems Creation evaluation and adoption of technology patterns and practices
- Influence the team for right design and technology implementation & give future Architectural direction
- Communicate effectively and partner well with other disciplines of the project team to deliver high-quality solutions, documentation, and support to customers
- Interact with Clients and other stakeholders frequently.