Join our team as
Java Software Engineer
- Work Experience : 5 – 10 years
Gurgaon, Cyber City
Job Description :
We are looking for an Senior Java Software Engineer responsible for managing Applications. Your primary objective will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high-performance backend servers. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into applications.
About Our Tech Stack :
We work with some of the hottest tech on the block: Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, Kafka, Scylla, HBase, ElasticSearch, Redis, Apache Druid, just to name a few. We use AWS for production services, Git for revision control, and Jenkins for builds and deployments. We push to production multiple times a day. Code is mostly a combination of JVM-based languages (Java, Scala).
Must Have :
- Knowledgeable in Java
- Knowledgeable in API Frameworks (i.e. Dropwizard)
- Knowledgeable in AWS and deploying software in the cloud using CI/CD tools such as Spinnaker / Jenkins
- Good understanding of Git, Linux, Unix & CLI Scripting
- Experience in Elastic Search, MongoDB, Postgresql
- Experience in building heavy volume microservices and distributed systems that are highly available
- Experience in normalizing and aggregating dirty data
- Good written and verbal communication skills
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Amazon Web Services, Azure or traditional hosting experience.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- Will be responsible for documentation of the implementation
- Is expected to deliver as planned
- Expected to work in rotational shifts when required