Join our team as
Node.js Software Engineer
- Work Experience : 5 – 10 years
Gurgaon, Cyber City
Job Description :
We are looking for an Senior Node.js Software Engineer responsible for managing Applications. Your primary objective will be the development of all server-side logic, definition and maintenance of the database, and ensuring high-performance backend servers. You will also be responsible for integrating the front-end elements built into applications.
- Full stack developer with NodeJS React JS PostgreSQL
- Candidate should have minimum 2 3 years of experience working on the technology 5 yrs overall experience with at least 2 yrs hands on experience in building systems on Full Stack JS Development
- Knowledge of frameworks such as Express
- Knowledge and understanding of EventLoop architecture
- Knowledge and understanding of promises
- Knowledge and understanding of Axios proficiency in REST ful APIs
- Knowledge of Node Debugging
- Knowledge of MicroServices
- Knowledge of Data Structures and Algorithms Node Global variables and In built libraries
Primary Skills :
What will be required of you?
- Responsible for implementation and support of application/web server infrastructure for complex business applications
- Server configuration management, release management, deployments, automation & troubleshooting
- Set-up and configure Development, Staging, UAT and Production server environment for projects and install/configure all dependencies using the industry best practices
- Manage Code Repositories
- Manage, Document, Control and Innovate Development and Release procedure.
- Configure automated deployment on multiple environment
- Hands-on working experience of Amazon Web Services, Azure or traditional hosting experience.
- Knowledge Transfer the implementation to support team and until such time support any production issues
- Will be responsible for documentation of the implementation
- Is expected to deliver as planned
- Expected to work in rotational shifts when required